This month we will be at Pantheon at the Double Tree Hotel in San Jose instead of our regular Berkeley circle. The ritual begins at 11pm on Sunday the 17th.
Join us as we release the stress and exhaustion of last year and turn to walk a path of hope, love, and community. Let us open our spirits to the love, wisdom, wellness, and abundance that the universe offers, and even for just a few moments feel the oneness of humanity, and humanity’s connection to the greater universe.
We will also be hosting a hospitality suite at the conference. We are asking for donations to fund the room cost, snacks and drinks to be served during our events.
Please see our fundraiser at https://www.gofundme.com/spark-collective-pantheacon-suite if you able to help, if not, no worries, we hope to see there either way.
Below are some of the events and workshops we are hosting:
Friday, February 15th:
- 9 pm: Cool Beats; come hang out with the Spark Collective, bring a drum or not, lay down some beats and get your groove on. David
- 12 am Midnight Margarita Ritual; let’s start the year right by getting rid of all those mean things we say to ourselves. Solstice
Saturday, February 16th:
- 11 am Mindful Movement & Trance Induction. Dakini
- 1 pm – 2 pm: FACING FORWARD: A talk on nontheist Paganism. Mark
- 2 pm - 3:30 pm: Nontheist Pagan Mixer. Mark
- 5 pm – 6 pm Sacred Clowning Praxis. Scott
Sunday, February 17th:
- 1 pm: Join Snake –Woman and make fire ritual tools to enhance your personal practice, focus, and commitment to fire. Ginger
- 12:30 am: Afterglow Party; Come hang out and enjoy the energy and fellowship created at our 11 pm ritual. Spark