Registration includes two nights of ritual fire circles, two nights of accommodations, playshops, Saturday brunch and dinner, and Sunday community breakfast. Our event is in a beautiful privately owned retreat center nestled deep in the redwoods of the Santa Cruz mountains. Address and directions will sent to registered participants in your registration packet.
Registration Prices include meal plan
June 17 - July 15
|One adult admission/camping||$184|
|One teen 12-17 admission/camping||$117|
|One child under 12 admission/camping only||$61|
Children are welcome at our event. Please register each adult and child who will be attending. Children staying in the bunkhouse must be registered for a bed in the bunkhouse. Children under 12 should either camp or arrange special accommodations; contact TBA.
Meals are included in the admission fee. All menus will include omnivore, vegan, and vegetarian options. If special accommodations are needed, we are happy to explore alternatives on a case by case basis. Please contact email@example.com for any questions or further information.
There are lovely walk in campsites tucked away throughout the beautiful forested land. Sites are perfect for small tents only (2-3 people). You may only camp in assigned areas. There are no open fires allowed on the land outside of the main fire circle.
- Campsites are not close to the main event area , the furthest out being about 1/4 of a mile from the fire circle and are only accessible by walk in during the event.
- Most campsites are not flat, some are on the side of the hill, and/or are in among trees and bushy areas.
- If you would like to reserve a specific campsite or bed or need any other special accommodations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure we can coordinate the best space for you, please get in touch early as space is limited.
- We will be located on private land which is not wheelchair accessible.
- Service and guide dogs are allowable, however require a prior site visit to confirm harmonious co-habitation with two resident Golden Retrievers and chicken coops.
- The walking path to the main camping area is narrow and not lit completely. You will need good walking shoes and a flashlight to travel back and forth from your campsite at night.
- Wood burning hot tub
- Majestic hiking trails to commune with nature
- Lovely gardens and ponds to walk among
To all those new to Spark and Fire Family who have not been to our all night fires, we ask that you have someone be your sponsor and guide for Summer Spark IGNITE. This is to help you connect with the community and navigate the event. If someone invited you please check with them to see if they will be your sponsor. Your sponsor must have attended one of the Fire Family or Spark all night fires. They should attend the onsite orientation with you and be available to offer you guidance. If you don't have a sponsor please contact email@example.com so we can connect you with one.
Village Builders come one day early and help to setup the site as well as to tear down at the end of our event. Village Builders must be on site from 1pm on Thursday, July 26 until 5pm on Sunday, July 29. If you are interested in being a Village Builder, please contact Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For everyone who isn't a Village Builder, arrival time is 2pm-6pm on Fri. July 27. If you expect to arrive later than 6pm please contact email@example.com to make arrangements for your arrival. We recommend bringing snacks and water along for your load in experience and a meal to share for the pot luck that evening.
We are using PayPal to collect payments for Spark Ignite. If you would like to come, but can't afford registration see our scholarship fund.
Any cancellations received on or before July 1 will receive a full refund. Cancellations after July 1 but before July 15 will receive a 50% refund.
NO REFUNDS AFTER JULY 15, 2018.
If you have any questions about accommodations, pricing, or the event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.